Wanted: Pragmatic Developer with Lead Developer ambitions
We are in the process of building a wonderful online SaaS platform called Greenzeen. A tool to easily create sustainable online publications. We’ve built our MVP, but still have an Epic list of user stories before we can finally launch.
Long story short, we really need a full-stack Developer! Preferably one that will trailblaze a new team and has the ambition to become Lead Developer. Or a Lead Developer that is willing to start as a one-man DEV-team.
- An enthusiastic addition to our team that thinks in solutions and is eager to learn
- You’re able to work independently, as well as in a team
- You can strike a good balance between being precise and pragmatic
- You have plenty of experience with React, Typescript and Node
- Experience with AWS Services including S3, Lambda, Cognito, Cloudformation, Cloudfront and Appsync will come in use
- Additionally experience with GraphQL, unit/integration testing, CI/CD, Jira, Bitbucket and Git would be great
In return we offer the opportunity to be part of a small team with enthusiasts and a chance for you to grow along with our start up. We will involve you in the hiring of new team members and give you the tools to build out and lead your new team as a Lead Developer.
We’re a start-up, so we won’t be able to guarantee the most structured workflow in the world (working on that!), but we can promise you a chance to work on something that matters, with a team that’s passionate about what we do. You’ll be able to make a real difference.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Reach out through firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows, we might see each other soon!